Keeping your cryptocurrency safe is a far more complex exercise than many people appreciate. It goes far beyond the types of wallets you use to encompass your behavior, physical security, interactions with others, browsing habits, email, and on and on and on. This page will aggregate easy to understand guides for many of these topics so check back from time to time as it is likely to change.
Please note that not all of the services and tools mentioned are specific to SureRemit’s RMT token. These are general guides to help you better understand the entire landscape.
- TNW: How to save your cryptocurrency from yourself and others (because the world is bleak and you’re a sloppy mess)
- Hackernoon: How To Protect Yourself From Cryptocurrency Scams –
- Wired: How to Keep Your Bitcoin Safe and Secure
- Tomshwom: Advanced Crypto Security Guide (Part 1) – Privacy, Security, and Trust
- Tomshwom: Advanced Crypto Security Guide (Part 2) – Wallet Analysis
- Tomshwom: Advanced Crypto Security Guide (Part 3) – Creating a Secure Wallet
- Tatiana Koffman: How Not to Get Hacked: The 30 Minute Set-up
- Hardware: Ledger
- Hardware: Trezor
- Paper: Paper Wallet Guide: How to Protect Your Cryptocurrency
- How-To-Geek: How to Block Cryptocurrency Miners in Your Web Browser
- Opera: Cryptojacking Test
- PC Magazine: The Best Password Managers of 2018
- Turn it On: The Ultimate Guide to Two-Factor Authentication
- TorrentFreak: Which VPN Services Keep You Anonymous in 2018?
Seed Backup Solutions