- Ticker: RMT
- Total Token Supply: 1 Billion RMT
- Total Circulating Tokens: 500,000,000 RMT
- ICO Price: $0.02
How to buy, store, and track the SureRemit RMT token.
- Buy: StellarTerm | StellarPort | Interstellar
- Store: Creating RMT Trustlines for Ledger Wallets
- Track: CoinMarketCap | Live Coin Watch
Block Explorers and Data
- GoStellar: Trading on StellarTerm
- Stellarport: How do I make a trade on Stellarport?
- Blockonomi: Beginner’s Guide to Coinbase
- Masters of Crypto: Learning How to Trade on Bittrex
- Binance: How to Trade
- Unblock: The Ultimate Guide to OKEx: Complete Review
- Changelly: How to buy Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies for USD with a Credit Card
- Hackernoon: A Beginner’s Guide to Trading on Gemini
- RMT Portfolio Calculator (Replace the existing balance with your own)
Example USD – BTC – XLM – RMT Purchase Process
There are many ways to purchase RMTs. This sample process is just presented as an example for those who are not familiar with the process of purchasing alt-coins or tokens from the Stellar Decentralized Exchange (SDEX).
- Buy Bitcoin on Coinbase.
- Withdraw Bitcoin to your Bitcoin wallet on Bittrex.
- Go to the XLM-BTC marketplace on Bittrex.
- Buy XLM with your BTC.
- Withdraw XLM to your StellarTerm Wallet.
- Purchase RMT on the RMT-XLM marketplace on StellarTerm
Ethereum is also a common pairing with XLM and it could be used in the initial purchase phase. CoinMarketCap has a full list of the exchanges that offer XLM trading and the pairings offered.
This process is only an example and one that might represent a typical purchase path for some U.S. based buyers. There are many different exchanges and currency pairs that can be used. Reach out to the SureRemit community on Telegram or Reddit if you have additional questions.
A new RMT token was introduced on June 07, 2018 and an improved process for conducting the swap was introduced on June 13, 2018. Details and the process for converting the old RMT tokens to new RMT tokens can be found here.
All the links used on SureRemit Facts point to exchange listings for the new token.
Secure Your Tokens
This site does not endorse any exchanges or wallets. All technologies and platforms have strengths and weaknesses and even the best security model can be rendered ineffective through user error, internal threats, and other attacks. As always, do your own research.